Our client, in Manchester, NH, is growing and seeking to a add a new Accounts Receivable Analyst. The ideal applicant will have SAP experience, intermediate MS Exel and will be OK with long-term temp-hire. Location: Manchester, NH Length: Long-Term Contract/Hire Pay: $20-22/hour Note: Interviews will be via Zoom and role will be remote until cleared to return to office.
- This position is responsible for applying incoming payments. to customer accounts. The customer application information is compared to the customer's account, and any differences (over payments or under payments) are noted.
- Creates manual invoices. Ensures timely and accurate cash postings.
- Assists with meeting month end / quarter end close deadlines.
- Position will be dealing with a lot of reconciliations and moving between multiple spreadsheets at a time.
- Process cash receipts timely and accurately (lockbox, checks, wires)
- Process credit card payments and resolve credit card issues.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 3 years of experience in accounts receivable or a related field is helpful but not required.
- Good excel skills are required
- Pivot Tables & VLook-Up
- Degree not required, but nice to have (preferred)
- Experienced in Cash Applications
- Experienced in SAP
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com or call 603/623-1181.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.