Do you want a new career opportunity that offers challenges and has room for
growth? We are currently looking for a data entry clerk to work for a large financial company.You must be a focused, positive professional
with strong computer skills.
If you're results focused, with strong attention to detail and enjoy learning new tasks,
we would love to hear from you.
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will input information from a variety of sources into a
computer database using an alphanumeric keyboard. You will have daily goals for
speed and accuracy and will be recognized for your achievements.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Reading source documents and entering data in specific database fields or
onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Comparing data with source documents, or re-entering data in verification
format to detect errors
- Storing completed documents in appropriate locations
- Locating and correcting data entry errors, or reporting them to supervisors
- High school degree, GED or equivalent
- Up to two years of experience
- Excellent data entry skills with proven accuracy
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, particularly in Excel
- Proficient 10-key and typing speed
- Ability to find problems with software
- Internet proficiency a plus
- Sense of urgency preferred
- Detail oriented and extremely accurate
- Excellent time management skills
Please apply directly to this posting to be considered for this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.