Mortgage Final Document Specialist
Currently, I am working with the fifth-largest U.S. commercial bank, operating in more than 3,100 banking offices and holding more than $419 billion in assets. Below is the job descriptions please review it and get back to me ASAP as these positions go fast!
- Review documents within Mortgage Loan Files. (Note, Mortgage, Title Policy, Assignments, Etc.)
- Data Entry.
- Perform file inventories for high volumes of files.
- Special Research projects as required
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Learn how to use Lotus Notes to retrieve regular updates
- Dependable and punctual
- Must be detail oriented and have basic reading, writing, mathematical, lifting 35 lbs, standing for long periods and willingness to climb 4 step ladders
- Professional and positive attitude
- Mortgage document familiarity preferred.
- Experience with Excel would be useful.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Ability to do repetitive work for long periods of time.
- Ability to work well with others in a very strong team setting.
- Ability to push large carts of files and lift heavy boxes.
- Ability to be on feet for long periods of time
If you feel you meet these qualifications please apply and I will be in touch.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.