Randstad is searching for a an onboarding recruiter to sit onsite at a client in Lancaster, PA. This is an ideal position for someone looking to gain experience in the Human Resource world! If you are dependable, outgoing, professional and career driven - this is the position for you! Bilingual speaking is preferred but not required as this client has a high amount of Spanish speaking employees.
Hourly rate: $14-17/hr.
- Oversee candidate records and the recruitment filing system.
- Draft job descriptions and post them to various job boards
- Creatively build new pipelines for talent through research, job boards, networking, social media, relationships with schools, and employee referrals.
- Serve as the main point of contact for job applicants; review incoming applications for completeness and quality and correspond with candidates throughout their process in a professional, approachable, and responsive manner.
- Conduct comprehensive phone screens of candidates
- Conduct client tours/on boarding process
- Complete i9's, run background checks and complete references for candidates
Working hours: 4:00 AM - 12:00 PM
-Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
No Degree Required
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check
If interested please apply online or send your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.