Business Development Representative
Randstad is working with a healthcare consulting company that is looking to hire a permanent Business Development Manager paying $50,000-55,000. The Business Development Manager is responsible for finding new products and technologies, constructing and maintaining brand image, and researching new diagnosis and treatment technology.
- Per company's strategic development needs, responsible for finding advanced US diagnosis and treatment technologies, method, and new drug development.
- Responsible for brand image construction and public relations management inside and outside the company.
- Responsible for researching domestic and foreign advanced diagnosis and treatment technology markets, regularly collecting market information, and writing related analysis reports based on the information.
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of business development plans and external cooperation negotiations for related projects, and follow-up and management of the progress of cooperation projects.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Understand the current market of advanced diagnosis and treatment technology.
- Be familiar with the current status and development trends of the medical industry, and have personal relationships and social networks in the medical industry.
- Organizational, coordination, communication and negotiation skills.
- Work proactively, with sense of responsibility and professional ethics.
- Medical related professionals are preferred.
- More than 5 years of working experience in technology introduction and technology transfer for pharmaceutical, medical equipment, and diagnosis and treatment companies.
- Bachelor's degree required
Please apply directly to this post if you are interested in this role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.