IT Enterprise Center of Excellence Manager
We seek a talented professional to be the Data Analytics (DA) CoE Lead of our Enterprise Data Analytics Center of Excellence. This DA CoE lead will work with business partners, user groups, and IT development staff to evaluate, prioritize and facilitate Analytic use cases related to building out our Enterprise Analytics Platform by injecting more data into our Azure data lake/data warehouse, building dashboards and reports, managing and governing data, and/or performing analysis to provide business insight. The DA CoE Lead will also be responsible for evangelizing the value, strategy and roadmap driving Data analytics adoption and Governance at our client.
Candidate must be customer focused and demonstrate knowledge of Data Analytics, Agile methodology, and all aspects of running a center of excellence. The position requires a high degree of customer service orientation, solid persuasiveness / sales ability and excellent presentation and communication skills. Candidate must show strong innovation mindset and understand the software development lifecycle experience as it relates to leading a team of business and IT members collaborating and working together to deliver business value.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Leads DA CoE engagements with business partners
- Evangelizes the DA CoE mission and vision to promote the use of analytics to deliver meaningful business insights and achieve business objectives.
- Leads the mission to create one source of the truth at client by injecting more certified, trustworthy, and structured data into the Enterprise Analytics Platform.
- Collaborates with business and deployment teams to help ensure a user experience to meld analytics dashboard and reporting design with functional requirements.
- Drives Analytics Maturity at client
- Participates and formulates continued strategy and improvements for the DA CoE.
- Establishes an environment to ensure DA CoE maintenance and project costs are properly estimated and controlled.
- Supports Sprint development and testing by removing roadblocks and escalating decisions to key stakeholders as required.
- Identifies opportunities to improve current processes within the DA CoE.
- Leads the Analytics Oversight Council
- Leads Enterprise Data Analytics Forum
Bachelor??s degree in information technology, Data Analytics or Business with a minimum of 10 years related experience is required.
Knowledge of Data Analytics used to provide business insight and bring value to our business partners is required.
Knowledge of the Azure Data Platform and Azure functions supporting Analytics
Mastery level knowledge to develop long-range strategies and business practices
Mastery level ability to deliver innovative ideas and suggestions to contribute to the business strategies and directions for Data Analytics within the IT Organization.
Mastery level human resource management skills including; the ability to lead through subordinate team leads, supervisors, or managed services delivery leads to achieve committed project schedules, costs and goals
Experience with Agile methodology
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.