A nonprofit is looking for an Accounting Clerk to assist in their daily operations!
- In charge of daily financial transactions for the organization
- Reviews nonprofit's reports
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Familiar with Abila MIP, ADP, Concur and Excel
- Familiar with non-profit accounting and bookkeeping standards on both the revenue and expense side
- Familiar with of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll returns
- Bachelor???s Degree in Accounting, Finance or minimum Business Administration
- 2 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
If you would like to be considered for one of the following positions, please reply to this email??Amelia.Fisher@randstadusa.com??with your updated resume and 2-3 professional references. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.