Work From Home Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering incoming calls in regards to product inquiries, product selection, entering and managing customer orders, and resolving issues.
- Process and update customer orders, quotes, and change orders while investigating customer inquiries by contacting buyers and suppliers to gather information
- Update customers on all returns and anticipated delays in their shipments and ensuring that all necessary steps are taking in order to resolve the problem in a timely manner
- Listen to dissatisfied customer situations and relay the information to the appropriate department in order to provide suggestions for corrective action and preventive customer service
- Assist in other special projects a necessary
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate's Degree highly desired
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity.
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Patrick Kozyra via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.