Invoice Reviewer (Work From Home)
We are currently seeking Invoicing Reviewers for a contract opportunity with one of our top clients located in the Windsor Mill, MD area. Initially these positions will all be training and working from home. Then will transition back into their on site location, when the COVID-19 situation is under control. The Invoicing Reviewer will review applications, invoices, and supporting documentation for eligibility determination based on guidelines.
Essential Job Duties:
-Conducts reviews of applications submitted by schools and libraries for discounts for internet access, internal connections, basic maintenance of internal connections, and managed internal broadband services and equipment received for eligibility based on guidelines provided
-Processes invoices for discounts on equipment and services according to Program guidelines
-Communicates with applicants through email, E-Rate Systems and by telephone to obtain the required documentation required to process applications
-Utilizes desktop procedures, checklists and other documentation to process applications and invoices according to Program rules and guidelines
-Performs quality reviews of applications and invoices when required to ensure accuracy
-Escalates issues and questions as they arise when processing Program document-
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required; College degree is preferred
- A minimum of one year of administrative work experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Basic knowledge of IT networking and/or infrastructure required
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to type 20 WPM
Additional Requirements as per Contract/Client:
- Must be a US Citizen
No Degree Required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and resolve discrepancies with provider documents.
- Review information keyed into the system to verify the accuracy of data.
- Monitor data/image quality of scanned documents.
- Follow established policies and procedures for index and imaging without deviation.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of relevant information.
Qualified applicants should please send your resume in Word or PDF format to Benjamin.Carley@Randstadusa.com for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.