Insurance Claims Processor
Contract duration: 05/18/2020 to 11/06/2020
What are the hours? ( Training hours?) Day 1 will be 8-5 (half day with trainer on site, the remainder of the day will be remote training). Specific hours after that will be discussed as we have a couple schedules available Mon-Fri.
Currently, all staff are working remotely and there is no ETA on when staff will return to the office (shooting for the end of May, possibly June).
1. Interpret provider and ancillary contracts
2. Identify and configure necessary additions, changes and deletions to new and existing configuration design
3. Perform data entry into Claims management software and other Microsoft applications (Access, Excel, etc.)
4. Organize and maintain workload
5. Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Minimum 2 years experience in a Managed Care environment
2. Minimum 2 years experience/Managed Care claims
Minimum of high school diploma or GED
Please apply online with updated resume
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.