Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position interacts with customers and medical service providers processing information in response to general inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services. The CSR must project a professional company image and provide superior customer service by corresponding with customers via any of our client's customer contact channels (60% customers/40% doctors offices).
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner regarding benefits and eligibility
- Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions
- Educate customers and dental professionals on eligibility, benefits, claims payment, and authorizations
- Assist members ongoing access to care by locating a network dentist or assignment to a primary care dentist
- Proven professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced production environment.
- Ability to efficiently operate a computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Apply today! Please forward your updated resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.