Call Center Representative Inbound
READY TO GET BACK TO WORK! Randstad is hiring 20 people to work as Call Center Reps, starting as a Work-From-Home position in Milwaukee!We are seeking a Call Center Representatives/Customer Service Reps to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information in regards to dental and vision insurance.For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.comResponsibilities:
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM - 8 hour shift between these hours. Skills:High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner regarding benefits and eligibility
- Provide accurate information to resolve internal and external member and provider inquiries via verbal and written communications through all channels including phone, email, web portal, and chat interactions.
- Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions.
- Educate customers and dental professionals on eligibility, benefits, claims payment, and authorizations.
- Provide direction on the usage and benefits of self-service tools.
- Assist members on gaining access to care by locating a network dentist or assignment to a primary care dentist.
- Appropriately route inquiries to the necessary departments or individuals when resolution of the inquiry is beyond the span of control of this role.
Education:High SchoolQualifications:Metrics: CSR's will be measured on performance standards including talk time, call wrap up time and caller id verification complianceThe manager sends out daily performance reviews and conducts remote listening sessions to gauge performanceThis is positive feedback coaching and they will provide additional training if neededMonthly performance based contestsSound great? APPLY NOW!For immediate consideration, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgThanks for your interest in working with Randstad!Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
- Proven professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced production environment.
- Ability to efficiently operate a computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications