Entry Level Call Center Representative
With over 145 years of experience, this Fortune 500 insurance company is a leading innovator and a recognized leader in protection planning and retirement and savings solutions around the world. They are currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for their Oriskany, NY location.
- Manage inbound calls about life coverage
- Provide service and information to customers regarding products, including explaining policy features and benefits, providing policy-specific information, requests regarding claims and processing transactions
- Research and respond to requests and discuss options regarding various aspects of the policy; for example, status of claims, policy provisions, values, basic procedures, etc
- Process transactions and fund transfers and refer requests for other policy modifications to appropriate areas for processing
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
- 1+ year call center experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
****For a faster response, email your resume FIRST then text (954) 406-2957 with your NAME and CITY***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.