Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills and experience in a dynamic research environment? Randstad, in partnership with Bayer Crop Science has an immediate position open for a Chemist withanalytical chemistry experience. Bayer is one of the world's leading agricultural technology companies. They are a company committed to innovation, focused on working with farmers to help them produce more with fewer natural resources.
Click to apply and send your resume to email@example.com.
A technical background in laboratory sample preparation and mass spectral analysis of small molecules is required. This role will focus on processing samples from various matrices (air samplers, soil, water, and plant) for analysis and developing analytical methods.
- Prepare samples from various matrices (e.g., air samplers [PUF], water, soil, and plant) for analysis via LC- or GC-MS/MS.
- Support the development of analytical methods for trace analysis in various matrices.
- Design and program liquid handlers to aid in preparing samples for mass spectral analysis issues.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience in conducting LC-MS analysis and processing samples.
- Base understanding of laboratory based studies, but willing to learn new techniques and technologies.
- Enjoy being a part of a larger team, and working with a variety of team members on different projects.
- Team player, willing to learn, and will communicate issues promptly.
- Required Education and Skills/Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related field of study
- Experience with wet chemistry sample preparation (e.g., extraction, LLE, SPE, concentration, etc.) for instrumental analysis
- Hands-on experience in analytical method development with emphasis on liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) based techniques.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and detail orientated
- Excellent oral/ written communication and interpersonal skills
- Agility to work on multiple projects/tasks
Desired Education and Skills/Experience:
- M.S. in chemistry or scientific field, or B.S. in chemistry or scientific field with 1 - 3 years of industry experience
- Experience with utilizing and programming liquid handlers for high throughput sample preparation
- Strong chromatographic and separation science skill sets
- Demonstrated effectiveness with continuous/process improvement
This is a great opportunity in a positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is accepted.
Bayer Crop Science is an agriculture company focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. They work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. They think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
Benefits provided by Randstad include medical, dental, vision insurance; 401k; and holiday pay.
Relocation cost reimbursement is not available for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.