Patient Communications Coordinator
The Patient Communications Coordinator is responsible for providing a supportive, helpful and pleasant patient experience while scheduling diagnostic testing and therapy for our patients. The Patient Communications Coordinator effectively communicates pertinent information regarding products and services, insurance benefits and coverage and appointments.
- A minimum of 100 outbound patient calls per day to schedule diagnostic testing and therapy deliveries.
- Facilitate patient intake, including answering incoming calls, referral and insurance verification, scheduling patient setup, tracking all data.
- Accurately loading all patient information into our system, generating all delivery paperwork for sales, rental & service orders, provide a high level of customer service to patients, referral & pay sources.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of products & services, funding sources and company policies & procedures.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of specific requirements of contracted providers.
- Maintaining patient files as specified in company policy, and other tasks as required.
- Various special projects as deemed appropriate by management.
- Verifying Insurance benefits and coverage, calculating costs of services and patient responsibilities.
- Coordinating Prior Authorizations and interfacing directly with Referral sources for in-office services.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience making 100 outbound calls per day.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented, passionate, and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail and great follow up is vital.
- Bi-lingual skills are preferred.
- HIPAA and patient privacy knowledge preferred.
- Brightree experience preferred.
- Insurance knowledge preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D is required.
If interested please email resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.