Our client doesn't want you to be 'satisfied' with your job. They want you to be curious, inspired, challenged, and most of all, excited about new possibilities. We are currently seeking a Customer Service to work in their Milwaukee location. Are you driven by challenges? Like working in a "People First" environment? If so, this is the job for you!Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner regarding benefits and eligibility
- Provide accurate information to resolve internal and external member and provider inquiries via verbal and written communications through all channels including phone, email, web portal, and chat interactions.
- Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PMSkills:
- Proven professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced production environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Randstad Staffing is the largest staffing agency in the world! You may know us as the owner of Monster.com.
Apply today to learn more about this employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.