Data Entry II
Contract duration: 06/15/2020 to 12/04/2020
Schedule: M-F 8am to 5pm
Pay rate: $14.00/hr
The purpose of this position is to perform rating operations functions that may include the accurate maintenance and storage of electronic records and electronic communications to internal clients. Qualifications include knowledge of English for reading and writing, generally equivalent to high school diploma or equivalent education and experience, ability to operate general office equipment such as PC, copier and calculator. System training will be provided.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Retrieve, complete, and track Rating work within internal systems.
2. Manipulate census data within Excel.
3. Enter census data into Excel based system to produce results.
4. Attach and communicate results to internal clients.
5. Communicate with supervisors with all questions.
1. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook & Excel.
2. Specific Excel skills: ability to create filters, sort data, move columns and/or rows while maintaining formatting and integrity is essential. Excel scores are required.
3. Able to work in a high-paced, high-volume, data entry environment while maintaining Service Level Agreements.
4. Verbal and written communication skills.
5. Data Entry skills and experience preferred.
6. High School Diploma/GED
Please apply online with updated resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.