Sr. Payroll Specialist
Randstad in partnership with Lyft is looking for a Sr. Payroll Analyst to join their team in San Francisco. This role is crucial to our Global payroll team and will need advance skills in ADP workforce now and experience with payroll end to end implementation.
- Lead and own the global payroll strategy aligned with the Lyft???s needs
- Act as System Administrator to update and maintain ADP Workforce Now and ADP Streamline payroll application.
- Ensure accurate, compliant and timely payroll processing for domestic and international locations.
- Record transactions in a dedicated payroll bank account (payroll, benefits expense, FSA/HSA/Commuter transactions, 401K, stock exercises).
- Partner with third party payroll providers to provide strategic direction on business needs and issues related to payroll.
- Work closely with third party payroll providers to ensure that all monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax filings are met. Ensure all local statutory payroll and fringe benefit reporting requirements are met.
- Perform and review monthly payroll close duties, including the preparation/review of period-end accruals and monthly journal entries for all payroll and benefits, preparation/review of reconciliations of payroll accounts and preparation of month-end flux analysis for all payroll accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining internal control policies, procedures and compliance with respect to the payroll process
- Facilitate and perform regular payroll audits and prepare supporting schedules for external auditors.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
--Experience preparing and filing US Multi-state
--Ability to prioritize and to work to very tight deadlines
--Effective problem solver with strong analytical and project management skills
--Ability to function in a highly confidential environment
--Ability to effectively analyze large amounts of data and present key findings to leadership
--Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting and finance
--Oracle, NetSuite and HR(Workday) systems are strongly preferred
Minimum 6+ years Experience in ADP payroll systems
Minimum 6+ years experience with U.S. payroll in a multi-state environment
Minimum 3+ years in global payroll experience as single point of contact
Minimum 2+ experience in leading the end to end payroll process for a multinational organization
For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.