Human Resources Assistant
Randstad is working with a company in Cambridge, MA that is hiring a part-time HR Manager (16-20 hrs/week). The HR Manager is responsible for HR functions including human capital management, benefits, employee relations, compliance matters, company policies, performance management, career development, and total rewards. The HR Manager reports to the Managing Director. This temporary role pays $25-30/hr.
- Oversee recruitment process
- Participate in the selection of renewal/ongoing matters regarding health and welfare benefits
- Facilitate employee relations issues
- Consult with executive management to define company policies and communicate them to employees
- Provide guidance regarding compensation adjustments
- Provide support to all employees
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think/act strategically
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Preferred certifications include: Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
- 2+ years broad-range experience as a human resources manager or 5+ years experience in a progressive HR generalist role to include responsibilities listed above
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this posting and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.