Provider Relations Specialist
Randstad is working with a healthcare company in Boston, MA hiring for a Provider Relations Specialist. This is a critical position in developing and maintaining provider relationships. The person in this role will be responsible for working directly with providers to resolve issues. This role is requiring a Bachelor's degree and related healthcare, claims, and MMIS experience. This is a temporary position paying $17-18/hr.
- Attends scheduled training sessions of other payers, vendors, professional associations as requested
- Follows-up on issues raised at any training session, including contacting Provider Associations with updated information, and updating future training protocols and materials
- Conducts state-of-the-art training sessions and seminars in locations throughout Massachusetts, including the provider's office when requested and appropriate
- Develops educational messages and materials for existing Providers to promote understanding of policies and procedures as well as good business practices
- Create educational sessions that can be made available to providers via the customer Web Portal
- Plan, develop and implement an account management strategy
- Forms and utilizes interdepartmental communication workflows, protocols and relationships
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Understanding of common provider issues including billing practices, claim operations, enrollment and credentialing, and health care trends
Please apply directly to this post if you meet the above named qualifications and are interested in this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.