Medical Office Manager
Seeking an experienced and professional Medical Office Manager to join a growing company in the Midtown Houston area.
- medical billing and collections
- coordinate the work of support staff
- run required daily and monthly reports
- knowledge of revenue cycle management
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- manage and monitor front office functions and procedures
- set priorities and manage mutliple demands effectively with minimal direction
- knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT coding and full scope of medical billing
- familiar with commercial and government insurance guidelines, medical terminology, and HIPPA standards
- Bachelor's preferred
- eClinicalWorks: 2 years (preferred)
- Healthcare Management: 1 year (required)
- Medical Billing and Coding (5 years)
- Spreadsheets ( 2 years)
If interested please email resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.