Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist
A large healthcare client of our ours is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable specialist!
- Account billing and follow up with all payers (Medicare and Non-Medicare) on a regimented schedule.
- Determination of appeal time frames.
- Prepare appeals as needed.
- Interpretation of denial information.
- Data entry of account statuses into database.
- Account research and look up on various client billing systems.
- Account creation from client data.
- Organization of client documents in support of appeal process.
- Other responsibilities as requested by management.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Knowledge of ICD10, and CPT coding required.
Knowledge of computerized billing systems, specifically Allscripts preferred.
Knowledge of basic PC operation, specifically MS Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
At least 5 years experience in a billing environment required.
Feel free to send your resume directly to email@example.com if you have any interest in the role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.