Marketing Support Representative
A technology company is looking for a marketing specialist to help out with team management! (This is a part-time position).
- Cross collaborate with operations and marketing delivery teams
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to ensure all documentation for projects are in order (communication materials and program documentation)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Interpersonal skills
No Degree Required
- Two years of project coordinator experience
- Experienced in software products and SaaS delivery
If you would like to be considered for one of the following positions, please reply to this email??Amelia.Fisher@randstadusa.com??with your updated resume and 2-3 professional references. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.