Fraud Analyst II
The Fraud Analyst II reviews customer accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Fraud. Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type. The incumbent will complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity. The incumbent may perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support. Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk. Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution. Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools. Typically reports to Fraud Detection/Prevention Supervisor. Integrity is important in this role.
Reviews Customer Accounts for prevention and detection of possible fraud situations
Working hours: 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Customer service experience, demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service
- Proven history of dependability
- Proficient with computers. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment, balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals such as Average Handle Time, Availability, Quality, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle difficult client issues
- Proficiency in dealing with customers issues in both a routine and complex environment
- Ability to multi-task and proven track record of working independently
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment
minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
Inbound/Outbound call center experience and/or fraud experience
Knowledge of banking operations
Knowledge of fraud systems applications
If you have the qualifications for this role and are interested, please apply to this job posting and email your updated resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.