Randstad is currently seeking a recruiting and placement professional in the Port Wentworth, GA area. Ideal candidates will have experience sourcing, interviewing and matching job seekers to the right role to match their skills and experience. This opportunity is with a client in the logistics and distribution industry, where volume recruiting and prior experience is highly preferred.
The primary objective of the Recruiter is to expand relationships with the client by filling the maximum number of job orders for the client and gaining access to new departments. These positions are committed to driving order fill and delivering a high level of service to our candidates and our clients by:
- Expanding existing client relationships by selling Randstad's staffing solutions and then building and managing the business relationships on an ongoing basis
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing talent as necessary to meet and exceed the needs of our clients
- Building and maintaining strategic partnerships with hiring managers and department managers on a regular basis to assess business needs, requirements, performance and overall satisfaction with Randstad's service levels
- Supporting client operations through top quality service and talent management
Working hours: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Primary Responsibilities, Tasks and Duties:
- Grow the business through new department acquisition and increase of client share
- Identify and present solutions that promote the value of Randstad
- Responsible for all service aspects of the client and talent relationships
- Exercise discretion and judgment in managing relationships with current clients to identify clients' needs, to assist in clients' business opportunities, and to ensure superior customer service
- Address and resolve important client and talent relations issues
- Effectively recruit, screen, interview, assess and hire sufficient candidates to fill open positions
- Effectively coach and manage talent
- Make decisions regarding hiring, placement and discipline of talent
- Contribute administratively to the smooth running of branch operations
- Network within the community to build a client and recruiting network
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in recruiting and/or sales
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and GMail
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
Interested candidates should apply to this posting and send your updated resume to Mackenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.