Commercial property management company in Timonium, MD is seeking a Property Administrator to support Property Managers in an administrative function.
- Administrative support to Property Managers included written correspondence, data entry into Excel, copying and filing, monitoring vendor performance, and generating letters.
- Answering phone calls, record messages, directing vendors, and greeting walk-in visitors.
- Coordinate Work Orders, including maintenance staff time sheets, time entry, and billing reports.
- Process Service Contracts
- Inputting and coding all invoices
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Professional demeanor
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Self-directed and reliable
- Customer-service oriented
- MS Office and YARDI proficiency
- 1-2 in an administrative role or property management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click apply to be considered for this position!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.