Associate Account Manager (Property and Casualty Licensed)
A reputable private commercial insurance company is seeking to add to their Select Accounts team! Company offers a warm and welcoming office environment with people that truly enjoy working with one another, a great benefits package, room for growth and the opportunity for continual learning! This administrative role, supporting several Account Managers and also working independently, will require someone that is a quick learner, sharp, able to handle multiple demands and driven to succeed. Additionally, experience in the insurance industry or an insurance environment is highly preferred (1-2 years would be great!). This is the perfect role for someone that tried the sales side of Property and Casualty insurance, and enjoys the industry, but would be a better fit for supporting an account management team in administrative functions.
Salary: $43k-$47k (depending on experience in insurance industry)
Bus Accessible, but will require a short walk.
Easily accessible, right off Hwy 270
Restaurants, shopping and cool attractions nearby!
- Prepare certificates of insurance
- Billing questions; cancellations; reinstatements
- Data entry / invoicing
- Prepare finance agreements
- Policy changes; general insurance document processing
- Processing daily download of electronic documents
- Act as a Back-up person for answering the phones and processing the incoming/outgoing mail
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Aptitude and Proficiency
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience in the insurance industry (commercial or residential) 1+ years
- Active Property & Casualty License, highly preferred for serious consideration
- 2-4 years of experience in corporate business office environment
- Team Player, works well with others
- "No task too small" mentality
Please apply here and/or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.