We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill an Administrative Assistant position in the Covington, TN area!!! This position will work regularly , provide support for, and take instruction from their direct supervisor as well as multiple management personnel in the Corporate Office. Strong attention to detail and the ability to read, comprehend, and follow work instructions are required for this position
Duties and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
1. Inventory data entry into Microsoft Access, ensuring high attention to detail
2. Perform tasks in JD Edwards, including pulling reports and processing work orders
3. Gather and compile data to create, review, and/or update company procedural documents, ensuring completeness, proper spelling/grammatical used throughout, and maintains consistent formatting
4. Administrative support for Operations (Gather shipping/receiving document, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to. Track inbound/outbound freight and relay updates to Corporate Office)
5. Administrative support for Accounting (Compile and send employee credit card receipts to Corporate Office, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to. Complete various inventory logs, including trial run
summaries and material waste)
6. Submit office supply requests for approval for approval through Staples Advantage website
7. Light filing
8. Answer phones, field/screen calls, take messages, and track down staff members as needed
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with Microsoft Access and JD Edwards is preferred but not required.
Specific Excel skill: use basic and intermediate formulas; ability to create filters, sort data, move columns and/or rows while maintaining formatting and integrity
- Excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Ability to work with and take instruction from multiple management personnel and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Associates Degree or some college coursework preferred
- At least one year of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Apply directly to this posting with an up to date resume!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.