Technical Writer (Engineering experience)
TEMPORARY ROLE - 10 - 30 hours a week - flexible hours. start at 7 am
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION:
The Technical Writer helps develop all software and hardware documentation that pertains to the full line of particle size instrumentation that is designed and manufactured by the
Research is required to develop new documentation according to industry requirements and standards. Constant update of existing documentation is also needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain communications with Product Manager, Sales Manager, Applications
Chemists and Field Service personnel.
- Interact with engineering and programming staff on a consistent basis to learn of fixes, changes, and upgrades made to all software packages.
- Develop and test standard operating procedures (SOP's), user manuals, and validation/calibration protocols for particle characterization instrumentation.
- Develop software documentation for industry standards (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance)
- Develop and compile technical information for sales meetings and industry presentations.
- Print and assemble manuals for delivery with instrumentation.
- Maintain assigned areas to highest level of organization and cleanliness.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
-Excellent verbal and written English language skills
-Ability to interact with many different personalities
-Neat and accurate, detail oriented, organized
-Ability to work independently
-Knowledge of PC/Windows processes, MS Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, ACT Database software, Constant Contact and E-mail. SAP experience preferred
-Must be able to operate computer, printer, monitor
-Must be able to operate particle characterization instrumentation that is manufactured by the company
-Bachelor of Science in Science or Engineering related field.
-Strong technical writing background
If interested, please apply directly. If you have any questions, ,please call or email.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.