Customer Service Representative
The Patient Service Coordinator functions as the primary contact for customers/patients placing the orders, collaborating and communicating with other departments to ensure unimpeded resolution of customer/patient issues and special projects. Ensures that patient pharmacy needs are fulfilled in a timely, accurate, and service oriented manner and handles refill orders and transfers incoming calls to specialized departments.
- Initiate communication with customers/patients by phone to set up new or existing prescription orders; field incoming calls from customer/patients on a daily basis.
- Contact the pertinent customers/patients on a monthly basis to confirm current prescriptions, changes, or any additional prescriptions.
- Review patient???s medication needs and advises of early/late refills due in Pharmacy Management System.
- Inform customer of any changes or delays in order due to product shortages, changes, recalls, or backordered and discontinued products.
- Determine the best delivery method based on the customer ???remaining days??? supply, delivery location, cost, and product stability.
- Resolve all order discrepancies interfacing with the appropriate departments to ensure resolution.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Ability to work independently, under general supervision.
- Able to effectively prioritize work load to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
1 year of Call Center experience is required.
High School Diploma/GED is required.
Now Hiring Customer Service Reps in Franklin!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.