Healthcare Call Center Insurance Specialist
Randstad Non-Clinical Healthcare is seeking professional Certified Pharmacy Technician CSRs. You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly, caring work environment. If you are looking for a position in a dynamic, fast-paced organization with career growth opportunities, come grow with us!
Title: Pharmacy CSR (Onsite)
Pay Rate: $16.50/hr
Monday to Friday 9:30am-6:00pm
Temp to Hire - Based on Performance
Location: Franklin, TN 37067
- Verifies insurance coverage by phone, online or through E1 (electronic system) transactions for all new patients and/or changes in coverage
- Initiates prior authorizations
- Reaches out to clinic staff regarding prior authorization information
- Contacts all new patients (via telephone) to verify the amount(s) that will be paid out-of-pocket/co pays
- Maintains confidentiality of information at all times
- Assists patients with understanding their pharmacy benefits and available resources
- Educates patients regarding availability of alternative insurance options, such as providing Medicare part D assistance and education
- Assists when insurance coverage changes between companies or to Medicare, and/or refers patients to a social worker
- Answers patients?? questions regarding insurance coverage
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Prior courses in insurance billing and data processing preferred
- Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred
- High School Diploma required
***FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please send an updated resume to email@example.com
We will be reviewing resumes immediately.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.