The Collections-Specialist is responsible for resolving the Customer or Vendor's Servicing or Delinquency opportunities by using effective communication skills. By listening, acknowledging and providing solutions, the relationship specialist protects the customer or vendor relationship and the company.
-Performs day-to-day activities that ensure effective account management of collection accounts.
Communicates via phone conversations, email, fax and letters with customers concerning status of invoice payments.
Performs reconciliations for accounts to maintain accuracy.
Interfaces with Sales, Operations and Finance departments to resolve billing, collection and credit issues.
Works with customers in a proactive manner to resolve discrepancies.
-Reconciles account status using current and historical invoicing and payment activity analysis.
Audits a nd maintains customer accounts to make sure terms are accurate and customer profiles have current information.
- Communicates via phone, email??fax and letters with customers concerning status of invoice payments
- Performs reconciliations for accounts to maintain accuracy
- Establishes strong working relationships with field team to support collections efforts
- Excellent negotiation skills - Sales or Customer Service experience preferred
- Audits and maintains customer accounts to make sure terms are accurate and customer profiles have current information
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills??
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- Decision Making
- Bachelor's Degree in business related area and/or relevant experience in collections or customer/client services
- Collections experience preferred but a background in customer service or sales accepted as well
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.