Project Coordinator at Global Biotech Pharma Lexington, MA
Contract: ASAP through the end of 2020
Position starts in Lexington, MA and then will move to their Cambridge, MA
An admin plus role
Will be working in Yammer (social media), Sharepoint, WebEx, Microsoft Teams
Will be working with contracts - one project will be creating Excel files from contracts
Above entry level
Good visual/design/redesign capabilities (no formal training needed, but an eye for design is helpful)
Proactive, do research on their own
**Needs to be resourceful - take initiative to Google or Youtube how to do things if they don't know**
Starting most likely in Lexington but moving to Cambridge
Specific duties include:
??? General operational support for MPG Admnistration and Infrastructure
??? Support and management of the processing of HCP & other consulting engagements, confi-dentiality agreements, and vendor contracts
??? High-level administrative and project support responsibilities
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
MPG Administration and Infrastructure: Provides project management support for MPG-level general infrastructure and business operations projects/initiatives that may include:
- Maintains core MPG presentation materials, onboarding presentation materials and contributes to new hire orientation process
- Supports and maintains MPG SharePoint/Collaboration Site, including content refresh and any migration activities
- Provides general project management support for MPG Leadership Team members, as required.
- Assists with the implementation best practice business initiatives to enhance execution and streamline business operations processes
- Supports contracts processing for the MPG, interfacing with Contracts, Legal, Compliance and Finance functions, including facilitating generation, execution, tracking and archiving in all appropriate systems according to local procedures and policies
- Generates, processes and archives Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements working with Business Partners and Legal
- Generates Purchase Orders as required and periodically runs accrual reports to ensure sufficient funds are available for payments; tracks and troubleshoots invoices and payments
- Manages transparency reporting reconciliation activities in accordance with Global and Local Compliance requirements
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.; uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages.
- May arrange travel for the department; complete expense reports in a timely manner.
- Provides logistical support for meetings, including coordinating calendars, managing catering and attendee lists.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
??? Develops a network within the department; draws on network to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities
??? Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
??? Strong communication, collaboration skills
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
??? Associate degree or Bachelors degree preferred
??? Ideally 2-3 years relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience
??? Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
??? SharePoint profiency ideal or the ability to learn new technologies
??? Excellent organizational, planning, and written and verbal communication skills
??? High degree of customer service and relationship building abilities
??? Adaptable to a dynamic work environment and exhibits strong willingness to learn
??? Limited business acumen.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.