Work from Home Customer Service Representative
Randstad is looking to hire several Customer Service Representatives for a respected client ASAP.
Customer Service Representatives will be working with EMT companies and be on calls to schedule appointments for patient transportation via ambulance for non-emergency calls. CSRs will need exceptional Customer Service skills and practice empathy during what may be a very difficult time for those on the calls. Training is set for 2 weeks. The call volume is anticipated to be high. Scripts, call flows, resources, and support teams will be provided.
- Schedule, modify, and cancel reservations as requested with the highest degree of accuracy.
- Answer calls from customers to learn about and address their needs and manage other issues with products or services.
- Perform logistics troubleshooting and confirm resolution with the customer, approaching each call with a one call resolution mindset.
- Respond professionally and efficiently to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with customers, confirm or clarify information and deescalate issues, as needed.
- Utilize software, databases, and tools appropriately.
- Perform other duties as required.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Typing skills
- At least 18 years old
- 1+ contiguous Customer Service experience required
- 6 months or more of high-volume call center experience strongly preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be located in FL, NC, TN, or TX
- Must have a computer, internet, and USB headset for work from home portion
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please complete our Pre-Screen Questionnaire using the link below. This process should only take 5 minutes.
Pre-Screen Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/PbWPjncAxJDcsoBy7
*if this link does not work, please copy and paste the web address into your browser.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.