Credit & Collections Representative
The Credit & Collections role is responsible for reviewing credit held orders, resolving outstanding issues to move order to production timely. Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls related to credit held orders & resolving open accounts receivable. Position requires ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
??? Follows the credit process and procedures to make credit decisions to review credit held orders. Conducts customer reviews of new and existing customers; recommending credit lines. Informs supervisor of deteriorating credit.
??? Responsible for reaching out via phone, email or fax to customers in a professional manner to collect payment for overdue invoices while keeping or improving customer relations. Acts as the liaison between customer service/sales and customers and manages overdue accounts, helping to resolve outstanding issues that may prevent order production on new orders and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
??? Partners with cash applications, tax team, sales and customer service teams to research and resolve short payments.
??? Informs supervisor of potential problems in the credit review process or collection process and make recommendations for process improvement.
??? Responds to email and phone requests by engaging appropriate parties to ensure the request is completed in a timely manner.
??? Partners with supervisor to provide feedback on performance related to offshore team.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Understanding of transactional based business processes and impacts
- Decision making skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ERP system, GetPaid experience is a plus - Ability to learn multiple systems and business process variations
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (ability to diffuse difficult situations/conversations)
- Ability to interact with various levels of management
- Proficient with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to understand time sensitive data
- Ability to learn and manage multiple phone lines
- Ability to learn multiple workflow processes
- Escalate issues to supervisor as needed
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
??? High School (or equivalent)
??? 2 years of experience in Business
Great opportunity for growth in the financial industry! For immediate consideration reach out to Lindsey.Ferguson@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.