Randstad is looking for experienced mail room processors for a valued client in the Wickliffe area.
- Assignment Start/End Dates: TBD-- Estimated duration: 6-9 months
- Days: Monday - Friday (could have the potential to be Monday - Sunday with a flex schedule)
Reps will receive physical mail that will need to be opened and sorted so that it can subsequently be scanned into PGR systems as an electronic image. Some of the mail will consist of Medical Bills, which would proceed to an additional step of entering that medical bill data into our systems.
Indexing mail (matching to a claim in the system)
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for a long period of time-Day to day responsibilities:
No Degree Required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
High School diploma or GED equivalent and one or more years of relevant work experience
Work or educational experience must include:
* Customer service or sales
* Fast paced and changing environment
* Multitasking and time management skills
* Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
* Computer skills
If you have the qualifications required and are interested, please apply to this job posting and send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.