Randstad is seeking an Office Assistant who is fluent in English and Spanish for a temporary role. This position is located in downtown Boston and is paying $17/hr.
- Date, stamp, scan, and distribute incoming mail
- Manage supplies and place office orders
- Manage the filing system
- Create checks
- Track and document activity and progress
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Outgoing communication to clients
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Comfortable on the phone
- Organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 1-3 years of office/admin experience
- Associate's degree
Please apply directly to this post if you are interested in this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.