Want to get back to work? We have an excellent opportunity with the American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto. They are seeking a Data Entry operator for their Dallas location.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for data entry of detailed payment information from remittance documents according to customer specifications.
- Also responsible for keying dollar amounts from courtesy box on check.
- Performs routine data entry task
7:00 AM - 12:00 AM (8 hour shift with those hours)Skills:
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, work with speed and accuracy under pressure of heavy workloads and deadlines.
- Candidate must be flexible around shift scheduling and end time and be willing to learn additional functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Require a minimum of 9,000 alpha - numeric keystrokes per hour and type 30 wpm.
Randstad Staffing is the largest staffing agency in the world! You may know us as the owner of Monster.com.
Apply today to learn more about this employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.