Human Resources Assistant
Randstad is working with a food wholesaler company in Chelsea, MA hiring for a permanent Human Resources Assistant at $ . The person in this role will support administrative duties within the HR department including staffing, payroll, employee relations, and auditing. Experience within food safety is preferred.
- Support payroll, staffing, employee relations, etc.
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Maintain vehicle registration
- Facilitate communication between departments
- Assist in yearly audit
- Monitor OSHA workplace safety compliance
- Understand policies under General Food Safety Initiative guidelines
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Computer literate and proficients in Microsoft Office
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Prior experience with food safety compliance
Please apply directly to this post if you are interested in this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.