If you are looking for a long term temporary role (approximately 6 - 8 months) then this is the opportunity for you!
- Coordinate documentation flow between Procurement, Accounting and Planning departments;
- Release documents, materials and bills of material using Solidworks Product Data Management (PDM) and SAP business management software;
- Ensure documents are prepared per Entegris standards;
- Understand the content of documents and be able to update and modify when requested;
- Enter data in SAP to support engineering business functions;
- Assist in the management of Engineering Change Requests and Engineering Change Orders including SAP workflow processing;
- Manage the document database in PDM, network drive locations, ETQ and SAP, provide documents to project team as requested;
- Protect proprietary process information;
- Other duties as assigned;
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Successful candidates will typically have the following skill set:
- Strong organization skills;
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and procedures;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Associates degree in technical field or High School degree/Technical Certificate with minimum 2-5 years engineering document control experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS office products;
- Extensive SAP knowledge
If interested, please apply, if you have any questions, please call or email.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.