Inbound Mortgage Representative
Randstad has an exciting temp-to-permanent opportunity currently available in the Irving area! We are looking for experienced Financial Representatives with Mortgage experience to join this growing team!
Hours: 7am - 6pm M-F, will be assigned 8-hour shift
- Inbound/Outbound calls assisting clients (mortgage lenders and servicers) with file submissions, order status requests, and production-related items as it pertains to the research and/or recording of mortgage documents
- Examines client problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to clients??? requests
- Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor/Manager and/or research for immediate action
- Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files
- Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex client issues and problems
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to utilize multiple systems and monitors simultaneously
- Ability to maintain attention to detail
- Excellent investigation and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time and comfortable wearing a headset for the entire shift
- Candidates must be able to work in a STRUCTURED, fast paced environment
- HS Diploma/GED required
- 1-2-year experience working in office environment, computer experience, multi-tasking abilities, fast learner
- Mortgage experience required
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
This is an exciting opportunity with permanent potential! Please send me your resume if you are interested and qualified at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.