Customer Service/Financial Services Representative
Are you someone who has a passion for helping others and is looking for a position that can offer growth opportunities? Randstad has the perfect position for you.
Randstad Corporate Services in partnership with a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Columbus, OH is actively seeking 3 Financial Services Representatives to join the Retirement Plan Inbound Solution Center team at their location in downtown Columbus.
Why Work With Us?
Randstad Corporate Services is known for our desire and ability to match people with companies and positions that will develop their potential. Our relationship with our client is no exception.. This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a leader in financial services and insurance who has recently been listed as a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8 am-5 pm
Opportunities: Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent positions each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and on-site locations.
Performs one or more of the following:
- Taking incoming calls from participants regarding their retirement accounts.
- Individuals will be trained to handle basic topics such as account balance, distribution questions, password reset, etc.
- Building meaningful connections/relationships and engage with customers via phone inquiries
- Educate and provide service to customers on products to support sales objectives
- Uncover routine sales opportunities and market products to support sales objectives
- Reviews, researches, and interprets records and reports to accurately make decisions
- Resolves routine errors requiring corrective processing
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Candidates who hunt for innovative ideas and seek feedback to continuously improve performance
- A passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced environment
- An engaging personality, both in person and over the phone
-- Proficiency with computers and common office software
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- A completed or nearly completed bachelor's degree (preferably in business or a related field)
- One year of solid work experience in a service related field. Restaurant, retail, administrative, hospitality, etc.
- Candidates must be able to deliver friendly customer service while talking on the phone and working through computer systems simultaneously
- A SERIES 6 LICENSE WILL EVENTUALLY BE REQUIRED
Make sure your resume is up to date and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thank you and we look forward to connecting with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.