Call Center Representative Inbound
Looking for long term opportunity with a great company without leaving your house?! Randstad wants to get you back to work and we are looking for hard working talent to work 100% FROM HOME!
Hours- 8am-5pm Local time
What will you be doing? Manage customer reservations through in-bound calls by performing logistics troubleshooting, confirming resolution with the customer and approaching each call with a One-
Call Resolution mindset.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer service skills - written and oral
- Conflict resolution - encourages open communications; confronts difficult situations; maintains professionalism
- Use of Technology - to accurately document call information; adapts to new technologies
- Problem Solving - gathers and analyzes information skillfully; identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 Year of customer service experience
- Preferred 6mo+ Call Center experience
- Ability to type 35WPM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.