Contract duration: 06/29/2020 to 06/30/2021
Schedule: M-F 8:30am to 5:00pm
Pay rate: $16.50/hr
1. Answer calls coming into branch timely.
2. Correctly triage to the right team/person.
3. Assist with faxes, assigning to the correct patient charts
4. Assist with scans and assigning to the correct patient charts
5. Collect/sort/distribute mail to correct departments
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Experience in the medical field
2. Experience with electronic medical records
3. Experience with paperless systems
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High school Graduate
2. Experience with high call volumes
3. Professional demeanor
4. Experience with Microsoft office
Please apply with updated resume
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.