Program Administrative Assistant
We are currently recruiting Program Administrative Assistant(s) to work with one of our non-profit client(s) in Washington DC.- This is a work from home, temporary to hire opportunity for the right fit.
MS Office Suite will be required.
* Performs administrative duties as assigned under minimal supervision.
* Coordinates logistical and administrative aspects of meetings.
* Writes, edits, and formats routine correspondence.
* Solve problems with supervisory consultation or by following procedures.
* Prioritizes work and is flexible to change directions as the job dictates.
* Works successfully in a team environment.
* Effectively interact with all levels of employees.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 AM
* Relevant experience as an Administrative Assistant, Office Manager and/or Executive Assistant
* Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision when required.
* Flexibility is a MUST!
* Proficient in computer applications, especially Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
* Attention to detail required!
* Bachelor's degree and/or 2 - 5 years of administrative assistant experience preferred.
* Some event coordination experience.
* Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Proven ability to interact with all levels of employees.
* Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to follow instruction a MUST!!
For immediate consideration please go to the Randstad website www.randstadusa.com and apply directly to this posting with a copy of your most recent resume as a WORD DOCUMENT please.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.