Member Service Specialist
Randstad is currently seeking Member Service Specialists for a Fortune 5 Health Insurance Company in Irving, TX (Zipcode: 75063). Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com with the posting job title and location attached to the email along with your contact information. This position is a 6 month Temporary-to-Hire opportunity starting on an as soon as possible basis paying $15.00/hour. Interested candidates must be available to work the 8 hour shifts Monday-Friday 7a-7p. Shift may fall any time within the hours of operation, but most likely 8a-5p. Possibility of working weekends in the future.
1. Answer inbound phone calls while displaying a willingness to assist, displaying compassion and empathy. Make outbound calls as necessary.
2. Schedule, coordinate and assist with patient appointments. Relay necessary messages to staff through direct call or by appropriate communication process.
3. Coordinate care for all services ordered by healthcare provider in order to meet the treatment needs of the member.
4. Verify necessary information and recording the patient??s chart.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
1. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality under requirements of federal and state laws, including HIPAA, and in accordance with company policy.
2. Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
3. Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, patient
1. An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
2. Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
3. 1+ years of customer service experience
1. Is the LOCATION commutable for you based on the Zip Code?
2. Do you have 1+ years of healthcare customer service experience?
3. Would you be interested in a temporary-to-hire opportunity?
4. Would $15.00 per hour be an acceptable target rate of pay for you?
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.