Construction Project Coordinator
Interested or experienced in the construction and real estate industry? Have strong administrative skills? A new Project Coordinator position just opened up due to an internal promotion with a busy residential and mixed use construction and real estate company! In this role you will support the Project Management team with planning and executing the construction of various types of high density residential and mixed use projects through setting up new projects, vendors and subcontractors in the company portal, reviewing/uploading orders and invoices into system, and running reports! To be successful in this role you must be customer service oriented, able to work with a lot of people and personalities, able to prioritize tasks and keep up in a fast paced environment! This role has a casual dress code and flexible work hours based on your ideal schedule!
- Set up new construction projects, vendors and subcontractors in company portal, acting as a liaison between inter-company departments
- Detail oriented, confidential data entry
- Collect, organized, and ensure all required documentation is in the system prior to project starting
- Run reports
- Upload invoices once per week
- Collect agreements, waivers, agreements and note once complete so that payments can be processed
- Communicate with applicable vendors and contractors to collect required information and status updates regarding when payments will be made or outstanding items
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Positive attitude and customer service oriented personality
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively and work in a fast paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to commute to office and project sites which are not Metro accessible
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience required
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Yardi, Construction Imaging, PlanGrid, Prolog, ProCore and/or Textura a plus
Click apply today for immediate consideration for this great opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.