Call Center Representative - Interviews now through Friday
Are you an Customer Service or Call Center professional who is looking for an opportunity that will lead to long-term career growth with a thriving organization? We are holding Immediate interviews for Customer Service Reps in Troy!
Must be available for the below shifts & mortgage industry, banking, or call center experience is a plus!
Shift: Must be available on Saturdays (most likely only 2 per month) and available for an 8.5 hour shift between 10AM - 8PM
(Training schedule is 8:30-5 M-F for 4 weeks).
- Answer inbound telephone calls from lending customers regarding questions and issues on their loans (e.g. payment information, online support, payment options, document questions)
- Create detailed documentation to ensure inquiries & complaints are handled in an accurate and timely manner
- Cross-sell basic products and services..
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong listening skills.
-Must have good telephone technique with well-developed customer service skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to think quickly under pressure.
-Understanding of MS Office Suite with intermediate technical and computer skills; ability to navigate quickly within various computer programs.
- 1 year customer service, mortgage industry, banking, or call center experience is a plus
- Mortgage experience preferred
- Must be reliable and be willing to work from home for until COVID passes
***Bilingual candidates needed as well***
To Apply: submit your application here & email resume to Micaela.Crespi@RandstadUSA.com and include the JOB TITLE and LOCATION in the subject line of email.
**For a faster response, EMAIL YOUR RESUME FIRST, then, text: 631.268.5745 with your name, job title & location***
I'm conducting phone interviews now & scheduling in-person interviews ASAP (after phone screen), so submit your resume today to be considered. Good Luck!