Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy communicating with people on the phone? Have a cheery disposition? We are looking for customer service representatives to answer incoming calls and respond to inquiries regarding CA unemployment claims. This is a 100% remote, work-from-home position!
- This position requires personal laptop or PC, internet, and USB headset (software does not work with Mac/Apple products).
- This assignment is for CA residents.
- Immediate Starts!
- Answer high volume of incoming calls and provide answers to customer inquiries
- Input call data into computer
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs as needed(if necessary)
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Ability to prioritize
- Flexibility and reliability
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to diffuse emotional situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1 year or more of experience in customer service or call center
- Basic software skills required
- Pass assessments required by agency.
11:00am - 8:00pm PDT - 5 days per week. One weekend shift is required. You will have one weekday off.
Please apply with your updated resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.