Do you have experience providing on-site support to the office? Are you interested in helping run the day-to-day operations for organizations? If so, Randstad Professionals DC is looking for a professional Office Coordinator/Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Office support include providing support to the managers and supervisors, assisting in daily office needs, and providing great customer service to clients. This is a temporary-to-hire position paying between $13-18 per hour. This role will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
- Monitor and order supplies for office
- Coordinate employees schedule
- Sanitize office and keep it clean/safe
- Ensure all materials are available
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Assist with equipment and maintenance issues
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage time efficiently
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work on site (PPE provided/limited interaction)
- May require lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Strong customer service
- HS Degree required
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
If you are qualified for this role and interested in pursuing this position, please send a Word doc attachment of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Office Coordinator" in the subject line; thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.